London HIV Prevention Programme
AIM: To increase HIV testing and promote prevention choices across London.
- Deliver the London HIV Prevention Programme (LHPP), hosted by Lambeth Council, on behalf of London councils
- Promote the Do It London campaign focusing on combination prevention to prevent HIV, particularly via U=U messaging
- Provide an up to date Do It London website, signposting to HIV testing kits and a sexual health clinic finder
- Provide a sexual health promotion outreach service, including targeted outreach at commercial and community venues, distribution of free condoms and lubricant service, and the provision of advice to access HIV treatments
- Contribute to the UK NHS ambition of achieving zero new HIV infections by 2030
For more information, please email Robbie Currie at firstname.lastname@example.org.