Full members are the core of ADPH membership body. As Association of Directors of Public Health our mission is to accurately represent the voice of this group. We encourage all Full members to get engaged with our policy work to enable us to adequately fulfil this mission.
Each subscribing organisation receives one Full membership with ADPH (inclusive of: substantive, acting, or interim DPH).
The privileges of Full members:
- Right to run and vote in elections to Board and Council
- Free place at ADPH annual conference
- Free place at ADPH Policy Workshop
- Free or discounted access to Masterclasses
- Free peer-to-peer mentoring
- Access to ADPH online platform
- Weekly newsletter
- Full participation in Policy Advisory Groups
- Feedback through ADPH policy survey
- Feedback through ADPH membership survey
- Member’s handbook and induction call
By accepting the membership, all Full members agree to comply with ADPH Governance Framework.