ADPH currently offers four different membership types including:
The details of each membership offer and eligibility can be found under respective tabs on our website.
Some of the key membership benefits include:
- the opportunity for involvement in policy-setting and advising at a national level;
- networking and communication between members;
- events aimed directly at DsPH and their current issues;
- regular communications through e-DPH and the local representative structure;
- development support for the DPH role.
The members’ area provides key documents and information for members as well as an opportunity to discuss ‘hot’ topics in a secure environment.
If you want to know more or have lost your member log-on details then please contact enquiries