ADPH Public Mental Health Masterclass
ADPH are running a Masterclass focusing on Public Mental Health, led by Dr Jonathan Campion, Director of Population Mental Health with UCL Partners, and Jim McManus, DPH for Hertfordshire.
The workshop will consider:
• Impact of mental health on a range of public health outcomes
• Cost-effective interventions to promote mental health, prevent and treat mental health conditions
• Assessment of local coverage and outcomes of public mental health interventions
• Assessment of size and impact of local public mental health intervention gap
• Use of public mental health intelligence to inform the JSNA and commissioning
• Service planning to deliver improved outcomes across a whole population
• How to do a Joint Strategic Needs Assessment (JSNA) with comprehensive mental health coverage
The workshop will take place in Central London on 30th April and Central Manchester on 19th May and costs £75 for ADPH subscribing organisation, or £150 for non-subscribing organisations.
To register, please complete this form and return to Georgie.958 kBMasterclass Flyer